- Registration opens on Monday, March 20, 2023.
- Please note: the number of places is limited, so registration is subject to the approval of the scientific committee, which will be notified to you in the fortnight following the request. Registration will be confirmed once the participation fees have been paid.
- Submissions will be open from Monday, May 1, 2023.
- Closing date for registration : FRIDAY, JULY 7, 2023
- Closure of calls for tenders : FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2023
- Notification of the Scientific Committee's decision on the submissions: end July 2023
- Final programme: end July 2023
- La Villa Clythia - CAES du CNRS
2754, avenue Henri Giraud
Tél. 00 33 4 94 83 66 06
Email : groupe.frejus @ caes.cnrs.fr
- Single room with air-conditioning and private shower room and toilet, Wifi access.
- BY TRAIN : TGV, St Raphaël Valescure station (3 km). There will be free shuttle for the conference on Sunday 17th September at 4.10 pm, 5.10 pm, 6.10 pm, 6.45 pm, 7.10 pm from St Raphaël Valescure station to Villa Clythia only available on reservation (reservation form will be send by email to participants end of August). Shuttle will also be available on reservation for return Friday 22th September at 1.45pm and 3.15pm.
- BY CAR : cartes Michelin n° 84 et 245. Autoroute A8, exit Fréjus, direction Cannes (N7 et N98).
- BY PLANE : Nice (70 km), Toulon (90 km), Marseille (140 km).
More informations on Villa Clythia.